Am primit un mail:
Last week was amazing. More than 1,000,000 people spoke out against Internet censorship.
But the threat still looms large: We hear that there could be a vote in theright after Thanksgiving.There’s a good chance the legislation will pass, but Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) says he’ll do all he can to stop it — and he wants our help — visit StopCensorship.org for more details.Check out this message he just recorded for Demand Progress members:Wyden says he’ll even filibuster the legislation if he needs to. Sometimes filibusters last hours — or days — leaving Senators reading out of the dictionary or cookbooks to pass the time. But we’ve got a much better idea:What better way to demonstrate our strength than to ask Senator Wyden to read our names into the record during his filibuster? He’s agreed to read censorship opponents’ names from the floor of the Senate and to try to enter the rest into the Congressional Record.Just click here to stand with Senator Wyden and ask him to read your name on the floor of the Senate, as a proud opponent of censorship.Have a great holiday — and rest up so we can press forward hard next week.-The Demand Progress teamP.S. Please help push this viral by sharing StopCensorship.org with your friends !!”
-Ceea ce voi face.
- Ask Sen. Wyden to read your name during his Protect IP filibuster (stopcensorship.org)
- Senator Promises To Filibuster Internet Blacklisting Bill (wired.com)
- Un Mesaj (partidulpirat.ro)
- SOPA, The Internet Censorship Bill, Was Lauded By Both Parties In Key House Hearing (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Senator Ron Wyden (avc.com)
- Google Front & Center at SOPA Piracy Hearing (searchenginewatch.com)
- A tech-savvy U.S. senator comes to Silicon Valley (venturebeat.com)
- Wyden: I’ll fight copyright bill (politico.com)
- U.S. Senator Wyden Raises Constitutional Questions About ACTA (yro.slashdot.org)