Am primit un mail:
Last week was amazing. More than 1,000,000 people spoke out against Internet censorship.
But the threat still looms large: We hear that there could be a vote in the Senate right after Thanksgiving.
- Ask Sen. Wyden to read your name during his Protect IP filibuster (stopcensorship.org)
- Senator Promises To Filibuster Internet Blacklisting Bill (wired.com)
- Un Mesaj (partidulpirat.ro)
- Wyden Will Place Hold on Internet Censorship Legislation (news.firedoglake.com)
- SOPA, The Internet Censorship Bill, Was Lauded By Both Parties In Key House Hearing (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Senator Ron Wyden (avc.com)
- Google Front & Center at SOPA Piracy Hearing (searchenginewatch.com)
- An tech-savvy U.S. senator comes to Silicon Valley (venturebeat.com)
- Wyden: I’ll fight copyright bill (politico.com)
- U.S. Senator Wyden Raises Constitutional Questions About ACTA (yro.slashdot.org)