Lumea se schimbă, poate ați observat.
Dacă tot țineți cu dinții de scaunul de ministru al educației
faceți un mic efort și upgradați/updatați- (folosesc termeni!!- știu că ) vă
Ca să fie plăcut, în loc de texte am ales filme, știu că sunteți un fin anal-ist pixomat.
1. sugestia Isaac Asimov, Gândirea Putrezită
„Once we have computer outlets in every home, each of them hooked up to enormous libraries where anyone can ask any question and be given answers, be given reference materials, be something you’re interested in knowing, from an early age, however silly it might seem to someone else… that’s what YOU are interested in, and you can ask, and you can find out, and you can do it in your own home, at your own speed, in your own direction, in your own time… Then, everyone would enjoy learning. Nowadays, what people call learning is forced on you, and everyone is forced to learn the same thing on the same day at the same speed in class, and everyone is different.”
2. sugestia Howard Gardner, Cinci Gândiri Pentru Viitor
„The synthesizing mind takes information from disparate sources, understands and evaluates that information objectively, and puts it together in ways that make sense to the synthesizer and also to other persons. Valuable in the past, the capacity to synthesize becomes ever more crucial as information continues to mount at dizzying rates.”
3. sugestia Karl Weber, Așteptându-l pe Superman
„In America right now, a kid drops out of high school every 26 seconds. These drop-outs are 8 times more likely to go to prison, 50% less likely to vote, more likely to need social welfare assistance, not eligible for 90% of jobs, are being paid 40 cents to the dollar of earned by a college graduate, and continuing the cycle of poverty.”
4. sugestia Anya Kamenetz, Edupunk..
„The promise of free or marginal-cost open-source content, techno-hybridization, unbundling of educational functions, and learner-centered educational experiences and paths is too powerful to ignore. These changes are inevitable. They are happening now. […] However, these changes will not automatically become pervasive.”
5. sugestia Clark Kerr, Rostul Universității
„What the railroads did for the second half of the last century and the automobile for the first half of this century may be done for the second half of this century by the knowledge industry: And that is, to serve as the focal point for national growth.”
6. sugestia Douglas Thomas, Noua Cultură a Învățării
„We’re stuck in a mode where we’re using old systems of understanding learning to try to understand these new forms, and part of the disjoint means that we’re missing some really important and valuable data.”
7. sugestia Sir Ken Robinson, Schimbând Paradigmele
„We have a system of education that is modeled on the interest of industrialism and in the image of it. School are still pretty much organized on factory lines – ringing bells, separate facilities, specialized into separate subjects. We still educate children by batches. Why do we do that?”
8. bonus, Jonathan Harris, Povestitorul Vieții.
„No matter what you do in your life, what you create, what career you have, whether you have a family or kids, or make a lot of money… your greatest creation is always going to be your life’s story. Because it’s like this container that holds all of those other things. That was something I was really interested in with this project, thinking about life itself as a creation, as a story that you’re writing.”
V-au plăcut filmele domnu ministru? Alo!!
Dacă v-au plăcut să-mi scrieți..în vreo limbă.
Cam pe aceeași temă:
- New eBook: Learning, Freedom & the Web (pendidikpembebas.wordpress.com)
- Mozilla releases Learning, Freedom & the Web (e)book (creativecommons.org)
- School it Yourself: Review of The Edupunks’ Guide and How to Set Up a Free School (alchemi.co.uk)
- Open Course on P2PU: Getting Started With Self Learning (downes.ca)
- HOWTO get a DIY education and credentials online (boingboing.net)
- DIY U at Educause (downes.ca)
- Buccaneer Scholars and Edupunks (seattlebookscouts.wordpress.com)
- The Unschooled Mind: How Children Think & How Schools Should Teach by Howard Gardner. (encinolibrary.wordpress.com)
- You Don’t Need a Weatherman . . . Part 2 (Dr. Peter Smith) (highereducationmanagement.wordpress.com)