The Ludwig Von Mises institute of Canada was founded in November of 2010 in order to spread the teachings of the Austrian School of Economics to Canada. http://www.mises.ca/
Stephan Kinsella http://www.stephankinsella.com/ is a registered patent attorney, a libertarian theorist and lecturer, Director of the Center for the Study of Innovative Freedom (C4SIF) http://c4sif.org/, Founding and Executive Editor of Libertarian Papers http://www.libertarianpapers.org/, blogger at The Libertarian Standard http://www.libertarianstandard.com/.
- The Most Visited Libertarian Websites (c4sif.org)
- The Most Visited Libertarian Websites (stephankinsella.com)
- Austrian School economist George A. Selgin pointed out a flaw in von Mises’ case for a gold standard (fauxcapitalist.com)
- Tapping on the Door of the Libertarian Top Ten (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Lew Rockwell: The Government is A Gang of Thieves at Large! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Mises as Applied Economist (coordinationproblem.org)